Heating Service and Repair
Annual HVAC tune-ups help to lower energy costs as well as keep you comfortable.
All manufacturers of heating systems recommend periodic preventive maintenance. Our licensed technicians will visit your home or business to perform a comprehensive tune-up which will:
- Allow us to spot small problems before they become big ones.
- Restore your system to the original manufacturer-recommended settings
- lower your energy costs
- increase equipment life
- help ensure reliable year-round service and avoid breakdowns
Reasons to Choose Heating Oil for your Home or Office:
- Home Heating oil is not subject to any clean air requirements because it burns so cleanly with oil burner particulate
emissions approaching near-zero levels.
- Gas heat equipment gives you no warning of carbon monoxide (CO) production where an oil system will warn you of smoke,
soot or an odor before releasing dangerous and invisible gas into the air.
- A match dropped into heating oil will go out as if it were dropped into water.
- Converting to gas heat can cost upwards of $13,000 and a new oil system costs considerably less with an estimated savings
of 25% in heating and hot water costs.
- Heat your home and water faster, oil heat flames burn 300 degrees hotter than natural gas.
Benefits of Upgrading Heating Oil System - Safe & Efficient! Heating with oil provides you with a safe, efficient, modern option for all of your heat and hot water needs. Upgrading your existing equipment with modern oil heat technology can greatly reduce your consumption, even as much as 30%-40%! In this day and age of high energy pricing of all types, investing in conservation and efficiency is the smart choice.
See Our Service Areas